Lean Problem Solving Training Course
Problem Solving Overview
This online problem solving course is designed to introduce you to the most commonly used Lean tools and techniques; an essential toolkit for anyone in business today. From identifying the root causes to making decisions, this course will provide you with the best tools for the job.
A total of 22 essential tools and techniques are delivered in this online course, which is designed for professionals at all levels. Essential Problem Solving is an absolutely vital course for anyone considering Lean in their business.
This course is delivered in British English. Hosting and support is provided from the UK. Access will be provided within 24 hours of payment.
Problem Solving Objectives
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Solve problems more effectively
- Understand and explain key tools to others
- Introduce the two most commonly used problem solving methodologies
- Explain four tools to define and plan your problem solving activity
- Introduce two key tools for collecting and analysing data
- Explain the two most commonly used techniques for identifying the root causes of a problem
- Explain five tools for generating and organising ideas, issues and problems
- To introduce seven tools for making decisions more easily, more effectively and with greater management buy-in
- Improve your personal development in problem solving
Problem Solving Course Content
This online training course, which is delivered in English throughout, will cover the following:
- Introduction to Lean thinking
- What is problem solving?
- Classifying the 22 tools
- Identifying when to use the 22 tools
- Collecting and analysing data
- How to use the tools effectively
- Identifying tools to use to improve management buy-in