Online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course
Green Belt Overview
Lean Six Sigma is an industry standard for improvement, and many companies now insist on a Green Belt qualification as a minimum. This online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training is designed so you can start making improvements from day one.
As a certified Green Belt you’ll have the tools to improve customer satisfaction, increase the quality of products and services and reduce costs across the business.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training is appropriate for a wide range of positions including managers, consultants, change agents, project managers, team leaders, facilitators, team members, anyone involved in Lean Six Sigma projects, quality personnel engineers – and more!
Please be aware that all of our online courses are delivered in British English.
We believe we provide the best value for money Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training. Our course includes the following:
- Access to our Online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training course for six months
- Internationally recognized Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification
- Certification included for free!
- Engaging, fun and interactive eLearning
- LIFETIME support from our team
- Unlimited email support from our Master Black Belts
- Topics and materials available to download for free
- In-depth case studies to provide practical understanding, and stand in for projects where none are available
- 30 day Minitab Trial
This course is delivered in British English. Hosting and support is provided from the UK. Access will be provided within 24 hours of payment.
Green Belt Objectives
- To certify as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, complete a project providing benefits for your company
- To provide an understanding of Lean Six Sigma and how it can help you improve productivity in a business
- To understand Lean Six Sigma principles, tools and techniques and explain the concepts to others
- To be able to collect and analyze data correctly ensuring you make correct decisions
- To enable you to identify the root causes for problems with reliable data
- To enable you to develop and implement solutions and that ensure problems are solved permanently
- To transform delegates to become Lean Six Sigma ambassadors
Green Belt Course Content
This online course, which is delivered in British English, will typically take you around 80 hours. This is comprised of 35 hours of online study, 15 hours of exercises and 30 hours completing a project. It covers the following topics:
- Lean Six Sigma, the key element of DMAIC and the structure of the approach
- Understanding of what is possible with effective deployment
- Developing the ability to run improvement projects and solve problems
- Understanding of common mistakes when deploying Lean Six Sigma
- The tools necessary to complete Lean Six Sigma projects, and manage change, at Green Belt level
- Designing a process roadmap for success
- How to manage teams and overcome resistance at Green Belt level
You will need to submit a finished project to your Master Black Belt in order to certify. They will also be on hand to provide help and support throughout your training and project work.