Lean Process Mapping Training Course
Process Mapping Overview
This Business Process Mapping course covers all elements of Process Mapping, including value stream mapping, swimlane Process Mapping, activity diagrams and y=F(x) mapping.
The course is designed to provide an understanding of the various different mapping techniques or to master just one approach. The different mapping methods are all covered so that you can pick the approach to suit your needs. From high level SIPOCs to detailed swimlane process maps; this is a complete learning experience for anyone interested in understanding and improving their processes.
It takes around ten hours to complete, including exercises, and will provide a very detailed introduction all aspects of Process Mapping.
This course is delivered in British English. Hosting and support is provided from the UK. Access will be provided within 24 hours of payment.
Process Mapping Objectives
- To introduce Process Mapping and explain where it can be used
- To understand the benefits associated with Process Mapping
- To learn five different approaches to Process Mapping
- To put Process Mapping into practice
- To understand how to run Process Mapping exercises
Process Mapping Course Content
This online training course will cover the following:
- Introduction to Business Process Mapping – what is it, where did it come from and what it’s for
- What is a process? The different levels and tools
- Why do we need to understand?
- What is Process Mapping?
- How to run Process Mapping sessions
- Spaghetti Diagrams and IDEF Modelling
- Process Mapping Software
- Exploring the theory, examples and exercises for the following approaches:
- SIPOC process maps
- VSM process maps
- Swimlane process maps
- Y=F(x)+e process maps
- Activity diagrams
- How to get the best out of your mapping sessions
- Understanding ‘to be’ process maps
- Running a Process Mapping session/Brown paper exercise