5S Lean Visual Management and Poka-Yoke course
5S Visual Management Overview
5S, or workplace organisation, is the key building block for every company to improve and develop. This 5S online training course is designed to explain all aspects of 5S and visual management.
The 5S course takes you through everything you will need to know to deploy and understand 5S, visual management, Poka-Yoke and Lean. With access for one month, the materials include step-by-step guides, templates and articles, as well as access to a Lean Master for advice.The videos and exercises should take you around ten hours to complete.
This course is delivered in British English. Hosting and support is provided from the UK. Access will be provided within 24 hours of payment.
5S Visual Management Objectives
This course covers 5S, visual management and Poka-Yoke. The aim of the training is so that you can:
- Understand Lean principles and the seven wastes
- Understand 5S and how it works in a Lean world
- Understand of visual management and how to use it
- Understand of Poka Yoke and how to implement it
- Provide a step-by-step guide to understand and implement 5S, visual management and Poka Yoke in a Lean environment
5S Visual Management Content
This online course, which is delivered in English, covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Lean
- 7 Wastes explained
- How to deploy Lean
- Introduction to 5S and its benefits
- Step-by-step guide to Sort, Straighten, Shine, Standardise, Sustain
- How to deploy 5S in your organisation
- Introduction to visual management
- Visual management examples
- How to deploy visual management
- What is Poka-Yoke?
- Examples of the use of Poka-Yoke
- How to deploy and use Poka-Yoke