Lean Six Sigma Online Yellow Belt Course
Yellow Belt Overview
Lean Six Sigma is now recognised as the number one way to transform the success of any business, so everyone could benefit from training! This online Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt is designed to provide an overview of all the basic aspects of Business Improvement – in an easy to understand and fun format.
Yellow Belt Training is effectively introductory training for Lean Six Sigma. This course is perfect for people who need to understand the terminology, or are thinking of using Lean Six Sigma in at work.
We believe we provide the best value for money Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training. Our course includes the following:
- Access to our Online Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training course for one month
- Internationally recognized Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certificate
- Unlimited email support from our Master Black Belts
- Topics and materials available to download for free
- Lifetime support from our team
This course is delivered in British English. Hosting and support is provided from the UK. Access will be provided within 24 hours of payment.
Yellow Belt Objectives
- To provide an understanding of Lean Six Sigma and how they can help you improve productivity in a business
- To demonstrate the benefits and potential of Lean Six Sigma in any industry
- To outline the common problems faced by companies implementing Lean Six Sigma
- To explain the structure and approach of Lean Six Sigma and to challenge norms and transform businesses
- To fully understand DMAIC the structure for solving problems associated with Lean Six Sigma
- To understand what is possible with a Lean Six Sigma deployment
Yellow Belt Course Content
This online course, which is delivered in English, will cover the following topics:
- What is Six Sigma and Lean, and how do they work together?
- Exercises in reducing variation, seven wastes, elevator speeches
- How can Lean Six Sigma benefit an organization?
- Common mistakes made in a deployment
- Roles, responsibilities, measures, structure, project selection, support
- How to ensure a successful Lean Six Sigma deployment – the critical success factors to deploy a successful change program
- Designing a process roadmap for success
- Overview of each of the DMAIC phases and the key tools associated with the approach